Tasting Room Updates
As this situation continues to evolve in the coming weeks, we will make any updates to policies, hours, etc
here on this page and on Social Media as needed.
Updated: November 4, 2020
COVID-19 RE-OPENING UPDATE
In accordance with the State of New York’s Phase 3 guidelines, Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co. and the Ginny Lee Café are allowed to re-open for both indoor and outdoor consumption with a limited capacity. Here are some of the measures we are taking to ensure a safe experience for customers and staff alike:
- Wagner Vineyards and Wagner Valley Brewing Co. are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week. Patrons must wear a mask at all times — including at outside service stations — except when seated at a designated consumption table.
- The Ginny Lee Café is open from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with tables spaced at least 6 feet apart both inside and on the GLC deck. Customers also are allowed to order food “to-go” and enjoy on our lawn picnic tables. Like the winery and brewery, patrons must wear masks at all times — except when seated at a table.
- Indoor wine tastings require a reservation. Visit our online wine tasting reservation page to book your spot. Tasting groups will be limited to six or fewer. We cannot currently accommodate any groups that arrive with more than 6 people for indoor tastings. Tastings last approximately 45 minutes.
- Tasting groups will be kept a minimum of six feet apart from other groups; pourers will wear masks throughout the tastings; wine samples will be poured into a glass separate from that which you drink from; tasters will keep their glasses upon completion of the tasting to ensure fresh glasses for each taster.
- The following wine and beer options are available to be consumed outside at the picnic tables: Wine can be purchased in flights, by the glass or by bottle; Beer can be purchased in flights or by the pint. The tables are spaced at a minimum of 6 feet apart and there is a maximum of 8 people allowed per table. Reservations are not required to sit at the picnic tables outside.
- For curbside pickup, you can wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and an associate will bring your order to your car. Call (607) 582-6039 to speak with a member of our staff and place a wine/beer order.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please fill out a Contact Us form on our website and we will be in touch with you shortly after.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage,
The family and staff at Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café
NEW Flat Rate Shipping Discounts
Save on shipping when you purchase
6, 12, or 24 bottles (375mL or 750mL)
To help keep your wine cellar stocked, our online store remains open 24/7 with shipping to 19 states. Beginning June 1, we have introduced new flat-rate shipping discounts on any orders of 6, 12, or 24 regular sized bottles (375 or 750mL). The flat rates only apply to those exact bottle quantities due to shipping package limitations. As always, our regular quantity discounts still apply.
(Flat rates apply to orders of 750 & 375 ml bottles.
1.5L mags are excluded.)
|Ship-to State||6 Btl Qty||12 Btl Qty|
|PA, MA, NH, ME, OH, IL, DC, MD, VA, NC||$12||$9|
|FL, GA, MN, WI, CO, TX||$20||$20|
Do you love Vinifera (Old World Style) Wine?
Join the club today!
Sign up today and you still have the option to receive the wines offered for the April shipment now (you can also choose to not receive that shipment wait until the October shipment when you sign up). If you choose to receive an order right away, your pending order will be created and you will then have the opportunity to customize your shipment with your favorites selections of any of our vinifera wines.
Club member benefits include:
🍷Save 20% on all Current Vintage wines
🍷Free Shipping on Club Shipments
🍷Exclusive access to Library wines
🍷Click here to see more benefits and terms and conditions of the OCC
If you join the club today by adding the club membership to your cart and accepting the club terms, you will receive a flat 15% off all current release wines that you purchase today. If you choose “yes” to receive a shipment right away you will receive a club order shipment separate from that order unless you specify otherwise in the comments.