– OR –
Click here to download a PDF version of the application that can be printed and filled out. If you choose to print the application you may drop it off at the winery between 10am and 5pm any day of the week. Contact Wayne Hill at 607-582-6450 ext. 208 with any questions.
Tasting Room Staff
This is a full-time seasonal position with potential for year-round employment for those with a strong work ethic and positive attitude. Experience with Point of Sale systems is a plus (and commitment to learning a must). Due to the nature of our business, all applicants need to be available weekends and holidays. Hiring preference will be given to people who are available to work weekends throughout the fall months.
Our Tasting Room Associates are friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and hard working. We hope candidates come with relevant experience but are happy to train people with a positive attitude and work ethic. Successful candidates must be over the age of 21.
This is a great opportunity to learn about wines and gain experience in the hospitality field. You will be part of a team whose focus is delivering exceptional customer service to a wide variety of guests from across the U.S. and abroad.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gain an understanding of the wines and beers we make so that you can teach visitors about the history and beverages they are there to taste and learn about
- Greet guests upon arrival and serve samples and flights at tasting counters – show stellar hospitality to all visitors.
- Accurately operate cash register/POS system
- Provide excellent customer service and top-level experiences to our guests and club members
- Offer ideas during staff meetings and brainstorming sessions – be a part of the team!
- Work in teams to make sure all areas are clean prior to opening our doors and again at the end of the day before ending your shift
- Keep work area clean and well-organized throughout your shift
- Gain familiarity with Wagner Vineyards and Brewery
- Participate in training programs and workshops
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Maintain a commitment to excellence
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs repeatedly
Wagner Vineyards is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.