UPDATE (June 12): WE ARE OPEN with updated procedures every day 10am to 5pm. (NOTE: Masks are required at all times, even outside, unless seated at a table or actively participating in a tasting) All tastings should be reserved ahead of time online or by calling the winery. Click this banner for full details about changes to our tasting procedures.
- Patrons must wear a mask at all times — including at outside service stations — except when seated at a designated consumption table.
- Indoor wine tastings require a reservation. Visit our online wine tasting reservation page to book your spot. Tasting groups will be limited to six or fewer.
- Visitors are welcome to purchase wine and beer to be consumed outside at the picnic tables. The tables are spaced at a min of 6 ft apart and there is a max of 8 people allowed per table.
- We are not taking reservations for flights at the outdoor picnic tables. They are only first-come-first-served at this time. (This is also the case for Pub Nite “Lite”)
- For curbside pickup call (607) 582-6039.
Our Friday Night live music events may look a little different this summer, but we can still share the deck and our beautiful sunset views with a bit of light background music!
Every Friday through Sept 4th, our deck and lawn will be welcoming guests from 5pm until sunset (approx 9pm) to enjoy the view, wine, beer, and light fare (all available for purchase from the deck). All current health and safety guidelines remain in place for Pub Nite Lite (including the mask requirement when not seated even when outdoors).
Visit our Pub Night page for more details and music lineup!
Your wine club, your way! We now offer the Octagon Cellar Club Choice – a club for the vinifera wine lover that knows exactly what they want! Select your favorite vinifera wines as an Octagon Cellar Club Choice Member in semi-annual shipments of 6 or more bottles with $0 shipping.
Join the club for added perks, including $0 shipping on club shipments and 20% all current release wine purchases with NO ANNUAL FEE! Sign up today to be included in the next shipment!
Wagner Vineyards Estate Winery
Wagner Vineyards Estate Winery is one of the oldest and most recognized wineries in the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. Centrally located on the eastern shore of Seneca Lake. Family Owned and operated, the 4th and 5th generation Wagners are in the vineyards on Seneca Lake and in the cellar to bring you the best quality Finger Lakes wine. Wagner Vineyards has been one of the region’s most popular wine tasting destinations since opening in 1979. Wagner Vineyards has over 30 award winning wines ranging from bone dry to dessert wine sweet. Whether your palate prefers red wine, white wine, light and sweet wines made from grapes native to the Finger Lakes region or dry European, or vinifera, style wines you will be sure to find a wine for you. Visit our winery for a tasting and while you’re there enjoy lunch at the Ginny Lee Cafe and beer tasting from our craft brewery! Wagner Valley Brewing Company typically has 9-12 craft beers available in the brewery with styles ranging from light to dark, bitter to sweet. The Ginny Lee Cafe offers a wide selection of delicious food with original recipes that are made to be paired with your favorite Wagner wine or beer.