UPDATE (June 12): WE ARE OPEN with updated procedures every day 10am to 5pm. (NOTE: Masks are required at all times, even outside, unless seated at a table or actively participating in a tasting) All indoor tastings should be reserved ahead of time online or by calling the winery.
Click this banner for full details about changes to our tasting procedures.
Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., Ginny Lee Café Visitor Code of Conduct
Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café prioritize the safety and well-being of our visitors and staff above all else. In line with our mission of fostering an inclusive and immersive tasting experience, we have implemented a Code of Conduct to ensure our facilities and affiliated events are safe spaces for all identities.
The Values We Stand By
- Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café have a zero tolerance policy for harassment and discrimination.
- Harassment and discrimination includes, but is not limited to: offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion (or lack thereof)
- Threats of violence
- Incitement of violence toward any individual or the group generally
- Deliberate intimidation
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease
- Microaggressions, i.e. small, subtle, often subconscious actions that marginalize people from oppressed groups
- Minimizing other people’s experiences
- Deliberate mis-gendering of any individual
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices
- Any violation of this policy will result in immediate and swift removal from the premises and future visits to Wagner Vineyards, Wagner Valley Brewing Co., and the Ginny Lee Café at the discretion of winery/brewery/restaurant management.
- A member of our staff can limit or refrain from serving alcohol to a visitor at their discretion at any time.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact Wagner staff immediately in person or by calling 607-582-6039 (winery/brewery) or 607-582-6574 (restaurant).