Alta B Weekend
Saturday, July 30th & Sunday, 31st, 2022
This year on both Saturday and Sunday we will be featuring live music from 2-5pm (see music schedule below), root beer floats with root beer made right on site at Wagner Valley Brewing Co, and the best sales of the year!
On Saturday only, stop in to enjoy the festivities and stay for a flight and some fun lawn games.
On Sunday only, browse and shop with local craft vendors (vendor list and links below) while enjoying lake views and the last day of our customer appreciation celebration!
What is our Annual Alta B Weekend
Alta B Weekend is our annual Customer Appreciation celebratory weekend. The weekend is named after the Wagner matriarch, Alta Button, (seen here at the inaugural Alta B Day in 1980). Join us for Alta B Weekend celebratory festivities and the biggest discounts of the year!
The first Alta B Day was held in July of 1980, as Alta’s 83rd birthday party. We have continued this tradition and we invite you to celebrate with us! There is no cover charge or ticket required, but it is a very busy weekend and tasting reservations should be made online in advance if you would like to do a guided tasting indoors.
As always, flights to enjoy on the deck or the lawn are first-come-first-serve and we will not be taking reservations. Visit our What to Expect at your Wine Tasting for more information about flights and guided tastings. If you aren’t able to make a reservation for a guided tasting, stop in for a flight and some bites from our new deck menu! All weekend, in the gift shop, you can also take advantage of the best discounts of the year on wine, beer, and gift items. (Alta B Weekend sales are only valid at the Winery/Brewery)
Vendor List (Sunday, July 31st from 11am-5pm only)
- Dogs of the Finger Lakes – Products such as comfy collars and travel-friendly water bowls, with a portion of proceeds donated to area no-kill shelters and rescues
- Libby Elaine – Handcrafted health and beauty products with an aim of gratifying skincare
- Connections with Anna – Handcrafted jewelry and resin pieces
- Plume Creations – Unique and ethically sourced handmade jewelry based on nature and its beauty
- LettsCollect – Handmade polymer clay earrings
- Tempo Scrunchie – Stylish and functional scrunchies for running, other athletic adventure, or just plain chillin’
- Secrets of the Forest Floor – Ocean-themed art and modern floral preservation
- Meg’s Cheeseboards – Custom cheeseboards for any occasion, charcuterie cones, individual boxes and cups,
- Six Circles Farm – Locally grown vegetables, hot sauce, and pestos!
- Made in Graceland – Unique ice-dyed apparel and accessories that are sure to help you stand out from the crowd
- Joyful Sisters Co – Handmade wooden signs, home decor, and rice bags
- P’s Macarons – Homemade French Macarons
- Lichtenberg Wood Burning by Kevin Lee – Handmade wood art designs created using high-voltage electricity and a conductive solution
If you can’t make it to the winery for Alta B weekend, keep an eye on your email on Monday, August 1, 2022, for our Annual Alta B Day Online sale! If you won’t be visiting the winery, make sure you are subscribed to our Enews and set a reminder to check your email and place an order on Monday, August 1, 2022.
The online sale will be One Day Only!
Alta B Wines
When Bill Wagner set out to create a wine for his mother, Alta Button Wagner, he discovered that what she really wanted was not a fancy wine for the aristocrats, but a truly great wine for real people, full of flavor and not overly dry. Simple and elegant, but down to earth just like Alta B. herself.